[Harp-L] Seling some Nice collectable amps

I had a revelaton today. I envisioned a tidy storage room.  I have decided to let a few of my vintage amps find new owners, simply don't play them often.

Here's the scoop:

Kalamazoo II   -Greg Heumann wentt hrough this one,superb player, looks nice too.

Alamo Model 3   -This is the highly desirable wooden cabinet model, sounds terrific, rivals my Kendrick Champ,probably louder!  Killer for harp!  I have seen some really high prices for these on ebay in the last year. Exc. shape.

Alamo Capri  -Small practice amp in very nice cosmetic shape, sounds similar to a Harmony but i think a bigger sound, Alamo amps work well for harp.

Masco Combo amp  -These rare combo amps rarely show up for sale.  Mine has a fair amount of cosmetic "patina", cool look.  The amp itself is really nice looking, no rust or corrosion. It works fine but is original, some pops and crackles, pots are a little scratchy, speaker seems fine.  I would recomend a good amp tech. The guy here is one of the best in the midwest but takes a year to look at your stuff unless your a rock star.

Below are links to pics.

I am open to offers.  I won't give them away but I'm not trying to pay off my mortgage either, fair offers please.