[Harp-L] Valves effect/affect on "normal" tones.

Hello all

I'm new in the harmonica world, but after reading a lot (indeed, I think all
the pages you can find on the subject on www) without being able that to
cure my headache, I must already ask you a question:

Will the valves on valved diatonic (like the valved promaster) affect/change
the sound or execution of normal bends as well (I mean like the regular draw
bends on hole 1-6 for example) in theory and in practice?

And how will they affect an normal unbent tone in theory and practice?

I find the information I found not conclusive and I really want to know this
(my curiosity surprises myself) so if you can answer, please take you moment
to do so.

Thanks
Björn Sigurdsson, Sweden
--