Re:[Harp-L] making youtube vids (video cameras)

I've been thinking about getting a digital video camera
that's not expensive, easy to operate, easy to use with
a computer, and YouTube friendly.

Several months ago, I looked into the Flip Video camera...
seemed pretty cool and met my basic requirements, but it
only came with built in 512kb or 1GB memory... good enough
for most short videos for Youtube, quick family shots, etc.

The RCA Small Wonder EZ201 looks like a better camera than
the Flip according to the reviews, as it has 1GB built in
memory and an SD expansion slot for an additional 4 hours
of recording... and only about $130.

http://www.mysmallwonder.com/

Haven't bought anything yet, but something along these
lines would be a good investment since it would be easy to
use, easy to carry, used alot, and you can store the videos
electronically, and you won't be out a lot of money when
it breaks or wears out (better buy another external hard
drive for backups!).

Ken H in OH