Re: [Harp-L] Subject: Re: Christelle's Youtubes and some info about the mirror thing

On Jul 17, 2008, at 1:54 PM, Christelle Berthon wrote:

Hi guys

Allo bella.

This why you think that I'm playing backwards

I already know why you are playing backwards. It's a mirror image. I noticed it first when suddenly, out of the blue, your night stand went from one side of the bed to the other and your lamp did the same thing in reverse. Having worked with wood for most of my life, I was checking out your furniture (which, stangely, is early AMERICAN).

Ya can't fool the 'smokester'. btw, what is Le Poinconnet close to?

the smokester

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=jiT9iZyTuJs

Cheers

Christelle

Christelle Berthon 7, allée des Grives 36330 Le Poinçonnet

Tél: 06 34 32 60 83