Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki Fabulous Videos up on YouTube

John Thaden Wrote:

"Brendan, Beautiful videos, beautiful instruments! The 12-hole Fabulous
chrom is short-stroke (straight-tuned)? But I thought I saw the typical
'up-down' hole pattern, same as on the 16-hole, for instance, in one of
the last shots of it in the video. -John T"

You're right, the photos you see in the video
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFEOJ1cspv8>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFEOJ1cspv8

when I'm talking about the 12 hole F48-S don't correspond. They are
actually shots of the 16 hole model.

Just to reiterate: The 12 hole is definitely short-stroke, and the 16
hole is long-stroke.

Thanks for pointing it out. It is confusing, and we will try to get it
fixed.

Brendan
WEB: http://www.brendan-power.com <http://www.brendan-power.com/>