[Harp-L] Jayphat/Holmes

Thanks for your research Stephen, this has answered my question as to
whether the devices were similar.
(I kept getting the dreaded "DAEMON-whatever-mail returned"  reply  when I
tried to email him).
I wasn't thinking you or Greg stole anything. Just curious.
Relax, play harmonica,
Jeff G

In a message dated 7/16/2008 7:32:25 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,