To: "Harp L Harp L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] making youtube vids

Just use a digital camera and upload it. It's pretty simple. All the junk I put on there is just a digital camera. If you want to edit it, VIdeospin is good, I've also used windows media movie maker. It's pretty simple, if it cost money or was complicated, I'd probably have like zero videos.

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com