Re: [Harp-L] BandMaster

The name Kohinoor has long (since the late 1800s), been associated with premium objects. For example, my drafting equipment was all Kohinoor. My Rapidograph pens were Kohinoor. It appears that things British and finely made carried that name. It was sort of like Faberge, Tiffany or Revere, only better. I believe that the Kohinoor diamond wound up in the British crown jewels.

Back when I was 9 or 10, I started reading the encyclopedia, and this is all I remember about it. Next subject: You've heard of the Rosetta Stone? Well what about 'The Behistun Rock'.

smo-joe