[Harp-L] Boomerangs and Old Standby

I have some nice Boomerang harps. One is the actual Boomerang shaped Diatonic in it's original blue box. It was given to me by Ray Arnott who drummed not only for me but for Australian bands Spectrum ['I'll be gone'], Cold Chisel/Jimmy Barnes, ACDC and lot's of the Alberts Studio artists [Vanda & Young]. He said Alberts had given them out as gifts and they had been laying around there for years. The other one I found in an antiques shop [$50] has slight flutes and is very old indeed. It has a lovely waltz era tone when vamped. As for the Old Standby. I have never owned one, but my good friend John, found an A key by the road and it 'kicks'. We went hustling for them, but found them a bit hard to track at the time as I recall.