[Harp-L] Stockton Symphony Master Class

For all players in the Stockton, San Francisco and Sacramento and LA areas or anyone willing to drive, I am looking for good players, especially Pros, who are willing to participate in a Master Class held by the Stockton Symphony; all styles. You need only to send them a 5 minute CD of your playing. Master Class is free and will be open to all. Let's give the Symphony a good showing. I promise only positive words to anyone playing.

http://www.stocktonsymphony.org/Community_Education/Master_Class/ MasterClass.htm

Master class will be held Friday September 12 from 5pm to 7pm, in the Recital Hall at the University of the Pacific Conservatory. The deadline for players to send an application to participate is AUGUST 15. Email me first.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio

http://www.robertbonfiglio.com