[Harp-L] Side vent test, y'all please participate

It was mentioned that in the video of me covering and uncovering the coverplate side vent, it is possible for the listener to percieve a change in sound because he can see my finger cover the vent, thus the mind can perceive a difference whether there is one or not.
I've taken that variable out of it. I have recorded two samples, in one, the side vents are left open the other time. In the other sample, I cover and uncover the side vents.
What I want y'all to do is tell me which is which. Which has the side vents opened and closed and in which the side vent is left open. DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWER ON HARP L. We need subjectivity here. Once I get some responses, I'll post the findings.
Both samples will have some variables of breath, as I am not one of Vern's harp-playing machines.
So, see for yourself.... do side-vents on coverplates really make a difference?
http://www.elkriverharmonicas.com/sideventtest.html
Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk RIver Harmonicas