Re: [Harp-L] Re: Meisterklasse harps

At 07:26 AM 7/11/2008, John wrote:
I own a few Mesierklasse diatonics, and a Meisterklasse chromatic. They  are
the closest to perfect harmonicas that I've ever played

John, Did you have to do alot of modifications to them?

I bought one when they first came out and it was one of the big disappointments to me. It was extremely leaky. Though I tried, I have no skills at fixing leaks, nor at any other mod, so it's sat in my harp case for years, laughing at me.