Re: [Harp-L] Re: Blues Harp, Lancer, Orchester, Sp20, MeisterK, Weltmesiter.

"--John Broecker. Please excuse this long posting."
Gee, John, excuse it? How can one excuse awesomeness? That was a great post. And it covered an IMPORTANT detail that I simply FORGOT to mention in my long post, that they were made by Seydel for Weltmeister Akkordeon.
Anytime one company makes something for another, there are these corporate confidentiality issues, so it's hard to get info sometimes, I remember asking Seydel in Germany about making the Bushman Soul's Voice, which is/was made in Klingenthal, Germany. Even though I know these guys pretty well, I could never get an answer. The only way I could confirm it was by tracking down the number of harmonica factories in Klingenthal. There is one, Seydel.
I think Weltmeister is owned by Harmona Akkordeon GMBH in Klingenthal, or there might be some other sort of relationship. I don't know this for a fact, but, I'll sharpen my German pencil and write Harmona about it before long. All the old Weltmeister Websites are gone, the closest thing I can find is on the Harmona Website. They have the Weltmeister logo at the top of their Web site and when you look at their company accordions, especially the "Knopf (button)" accordians, you'll see Weltmeister accordions there.
The only real mention of the Weltmeister name I could find on the Web site was this:

Unter dem Namen "Weltmeister" wurden die Sächsischen Instrumente in der ganzen Welt vertrieben und stellen vor allem in Osteuropa den grössten Anteil der Harmonika-Instrumente dar.
Auf Englisch:
"Under the name "Weltmeister," the Saxony instruments were distributed over the whole world, especially in Eastern Europe, the largest part of the harmonica instruments."