[Harp-L] Re: Weltmeister harmonicas

Hello, Dave Brown.

I own a Weltmeister Chromatic Standard, 12- hole valveless slide chromatic
harmonica, key of C. I bought it through a Weltmeister distributor in Nephi,
Utah, about 8-10 years ago.

It is to this day, an excellent valveless harmonica. You could play it in a
snow blizzard, in a tropical thunderstorm, or in the Gobi desert, and it would
 hold up well. If it gets clogged up with "stuff," you
may dip it in lukewarm water and pull it out, air dry it and play  it.

It is =, like all valveless slide harmonicas, a little breathy (air  leakage).

Weltmeister harmonicas are made by the C.A.Seydel Sohne harmonica company,
Klingenthal, Germany. Weltmeister is an accordion company in Klingenthal.

Here's the name and address of the USA Weltmeister distributor, from 8-10
years ago. In those days, Seydel harps weren't distributed in the USA. I  don't
know if the name and address are still valid. Since Seydel makes the
identical harps with different covers, it may be easier to buy a Seydel.

Harmona Import: Hans  Brown.
641 E.1250  N.

Nephi, UT 84648
Phone: 1-877-427-6662.

Weltmeister
Markneukirchner Strasse 58
D-08248 Klingenthal, Germany
Phone: +49-(0)37467-50205

John Broecker (not affilliated in any way with any harmonica  manufacturer).