[Harp-L] Seydel 1847/Lee Oskar size comparison pics, as promised

I promised somebody yesterday that I would post pics of a Lee Oskar and an 1847 size by side for a size comparison. Y'all can find those pics here:
http://www.elkriverharmonicas.com/pixpostedleeoskar1847sizecomparison
The Seydel is actual an 1847 classic I had that I rounded the corners on, but then later replaced the wood comb with the plastic comb from an 1847 silver, y'all know how much I like wood, but that I like that kind of plastic comb, too. I thought that white comb would show up better and the dimensions are still 1847 dimensions.
Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com