[Harp-L] Hohner Blues Harps/MBs same in '69? When was SP20 born?

Winslow, you state in '69 the Hohner MB & Blues Harp was the same item, but for their covers.  I started blowing in '70, and tried the blues harps & Marine Bands available then, probably including '69 stock,  I got the distinct impression that Blues Harps were (tonally) bent more easily, and had a slightly thinner tone, I never liked them, compared to MBs or the later SP20s, but maybe it was just the cheesy logo that made 'em seem different for me?  or the cover shape? Or the reeds?

And I don't remember when I met my first SP20, which, once I got past the plastic, I've been wedded to ever since.  When did they come out?

Thanks oh Solon of Sonority, and the rest of you hard-headed harpsuckers,

-Dave Fertig