[Harp-L] Good News on new harp CD's!

Hi all..
Just got back yesterday from Baden-Baden, Germany.....did a private gig with BS&T and George Benson............but wanted to SPREAD the news

I home for a minute but was fortunate enough to get a copy of Jelly Roll Johnson's new CD:
"Songs from the Record World".......OMG it's KILLER.....!!!! I just wrote it up for the next issue of NHL's Harmonica world in the UK......all I can say is GET IT....Jelly is in TOP form on Diatonic and Chromatic and the accompaniment is just a TOP SHELF trio from Nashville!
The choice of songs is SUPERB...all instrumental version of great covers that influenced Jelly's Muse!!!!

I also got to hear an advance copy of PT GAZELL & BRENDAN POWERS new collaboration called "Back to Back".....all SWING stuff with two Harmonica and some just PT and just Brendan.......it is TERRIFIC.....these two did most of this over the internet....but it just sounds SO good and the playing is SCARY!!!!!,-)))))...stay tuned........but both of these two CD's are stayin on my IPOD for a LONG LONG time!!

I know all three of these guys will be at SPAH.....so even more incentive to get there folks!!!....I'm tryin my best for THURS and FRI....we'll see if I can swing it!

PS...I'll be with BS&T in Lockport, NY tomorrow night for the outdoor MOLSON CANAL Festival....I've added Chromatic Harmonica (replacing the original FLUTE part and solo) backing up Steve Katz on this beautiful ballad....Lockport is near BUFFALO, NY....Next week I'll be in Sparta, Kentucky...............
best...enjoy the summer
Rob Paparozzi
www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats