From: Billy James <billyjames@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 9, 2008 8:51:08 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Harp L members get together to share licks..

With all the chat... about movies, soundtracks, ...carbon fibre reeds etc..?... nothing beats the good ol' You Tube for some light relief.
You may or may not have seen this 'high brow' effort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PD19vCgByU

Special thanks to Steve Baker & Brendan Power for their excellent technical imput recently and also to the various guys who have given me good positive suggestions.