RE: [Harp-L] Howard Levy Out of The Box

Emile posts:
> Just got the Out Of The Box Vol 1.> > Done very well. Great video and sound...
> About vol.2> I asked Howard and it seems like his part is> done and he is just waiting for the video people to> do the editing.> > > I would say this is not for beginers.> I think it would cause more frustration than anything else.
AT LAST! harmonica instruction that is not for beginners. I know that this is not the first intermediate/advanced instruction out there, but there is not that much.
That fact alone speaks volumes about the world's perception of us as musicians.
(give me a second while I don my asbestos tuxedo)
I too loved Volume 1 and need to revisit it again!
Howard rules almost as much as Diminutive Wally.

Michael Peloquin http://www.harpsax.comhttp://www.myspace.com/harpsax