Re: [Harp-L] Re: How to do good throat vibrato WAS:How ta lern to Play properly

Guys,

Thanks for the suggestions... Much appreciated!! From your suggestions This
is what I found to be useful for newbies like me:
1. Throat vibrato is the same as diapraghm vibrato, and it is actually the
same technique used by singers or other wind
     instruments players.. So, it's a good idea also to have a look
materials on those areas.
2. This is suggestion I got from venkyr: to do controlled gulp for draw
vibrato
3. Also venkyr analysed my short both draw and blow vibrato recording. His
analysis why I can't decrease the speed is my muscles are too tightened.
This is exaclty what Larry Marks said that we should relax our muscles... it
needs many practices to relax them.
4. Suggestion from emile: to practice is to make tripplets with accent at
each first note, start from slow speed and increase
    it as you feel comfortable.

These suggestions are marvelous... they give me another point of view about
this myth.... I'll do all the suggestions.. and see what'll happen in the
next weeks...

Best Regards,
Arnold