[Harp-L] Marine Bands

Either my technique is better than ever before or the Marine Band harmonicas are better than ever before because I haven't blown one of the newer ones out in the past couple of years. I've tried other harps and even when Hohner was going through their "poor" period, I didn't think any of the others were of any better quality. I think the MB Deluxe is one of the best out of the box harps out there. There are just some of us that are Marine Band people and it can't be explained and we ain't gonna change. I haven't bought a new harp for quite some time and I hear that all harps have escalated in price drastically in recent months, so maybe what I've got will hang in there. Anyway--
See ya-
Ricky B
www.bushdogblues.blogspot.com