[Harp-L] Re: Hohner reeds

Steve Baker wrote:

The production date stamped on the reed plate allows you to ascertain
when it was made - anything ending with 05 onwards will have these reeds.

Steve,

How hard do you have to look to see the stamped number on the plates? I
bought a few Special 20s a few years ago -- may have been pre-2005 -- and
just started using them in the last year or so. This thread got me curious
so I looked but I do not see any printing on either side of either reed
plate.

BTW I LOVE my Special 20s.

Shockley