[Harp-L] More orations on neutrality

The watchers of the highest tower can see the feeble attempt to refute
the mightiest of the grooviest of gypsies.

Since Lawrence has taken the ball and gone home, it's reckoned that
this topic may be one sided. Our apologies...it was
most unexpected that he would compress under the slightest of cosmic pressure.

groovy gypsy wrote:
> The best teachers are guides, you don't go to McDonald's to get a
> subway sub do you? We are ALL teachers but be realistic in your
> abilities. It's not recommended that one pays gg, LLC $75/hr to
> learn how to play like Little Walter in the same breath, you
> wouldn't go to Howard Levy to learn how to play like Dave Barret.
> In other words, we are should NOT be neutral in the face of the
> student but rather be the authority on what we do.

>Hmmm. Who do I go to if I want to sound like me? If I had a lump of
>clay, I wouldn't go to a "teacher" and say, "Make this look like a bowl
>for me", I'd go to a teacher and say, "Can you show me how to make my
>own bowl?"

Only the student can make the bowl. Wouldn't the best bowl be created
by multiple perspective and techniques from many masters?
On your journey to Youdom in the kingdom of self, there are many
people you will meet, it is ill advised that you believe in learning
all things from One teacher. This is way we say you go to Howard to
get direction on a portion of your path, then go to Dave Barret,
Lawrence of the Iceworld and
others to complete your personal journey. A teacher that is based in
neutrality gives you a map. A warrior of the path, shows you the way
and walks along side you to
meet the next guide who then helps you travel further to Youdom in the
Kingdom of Self

> We here at gg, LLC are an organization of outside the box thinking
> and ultra mondern technique. We show you how to expand your visions,
> open you're ear and mind to the vibrations of all the is and has been
> to deftly create what will be.

>Still sounds like a box to me.

>d.f

You are incorrect sir, musicial agnostics like Howard Levy or
eleemsosynary corporations like gg, LLC and the like are sans box.
We are one with the one of the one.