[Harp-L] Strickland Guitar Photos

Spencer Strickland wrote:

just wanted to say thanks to everybody for helping me get the photos up on
the web! i think this is going to do it! so here's the pics of the guitar i
made that will be for sale at the national folk festival in butte, MT this
weekend!

http://s337.photobucket.com/albums/n366/spencerstrick/Strickland%20Guitar=
%2014/?mediafilter=3Dimages

Spencer, your email sever is adding a bunch of equal signs, question marks, 3D's, etc., to your post.
I think it's called HTML, not sure. I even cleaned up your mail of this extraneous junk to make it
more readable.  My email server breaks up my paragraphs and adds question marks that i don't know
how to get rid of.
  Anyway, below is the link that actually worked for me, once i removed the extra junk (notice the
difference).  Hope it works for everybody:
http://s337.photobucket.com/albums/n366/spencerstrick/Strickland%20Guitar%2014/?mediafilterimages
ron