Re: [Harp-L] Harmonicas and respect

Scott wrote:
But I DO believe that the harmonica is
a "specialty instrument", like a digeridoo or a steel drum or an
African thumb piano, and no amount of polish or music education or
technical trickery is going to make the general public suddenly
believe it's really a piano.

I composed and played the guitar/harmonica music for Pat Fraley's wonderful audio book version of Huckleberry Finn.

One review praised my "piano" playing.

However, I make your point for you, as I believe he was referring to my guitar work.

I takes my good reviews where I gets 'em.