Re: [Harp-L] Roland bass micro-cube

gmmsi@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

here is a link to Musician Friend

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Roland-Micro-Cube-Bass-RX-Bass-Combo-Amp?sku=483095&src=3WWRWXGB&ZYXSEM=0

i was a little surprised to see that it had 4 4" speakers, instead of a single larger one. i would have thought that, particularly for bass, you'd want the biggest speaker you can fit. would anyone who knows more about speakers and amp design than me (which is pretty much anyone) care to speculate?

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West