To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2008 7:00 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Tongue Block Bending Holes 8 to 10

I am wondering if anyone has had any success with tongue block bending the
top end of the harp? I am happy with all the other bends, but the point is I
am wondering if it is "do-able", as the top end bends require quite a
forceful pucker, whereas tongue block bends still seem to allow a relaxed
embrouchure. All ears about the lips.
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia