[Harp-L] Overblows and harmonicas

i am not an expert Ob'er. i have used them 2 times in a performance and it only worked once. :-) i get them fair in practice depending on the harp. you probably won't learn how to get one on a cheap harp. i still can't get one on most of my harps. the 1847 and a soloist pro are the only harps i personally have been able to get an OB on out of the box. Groovy Gypsy let me try one on 1 of his custom harps at the first Rockers in the Rockies and i hit it dead on (having tried it on my cheaper harps w/ almost no success back then). I don't know about Herings, but i'd try the 1847 based on my OB beginner experience. HTH

http://code29band.comhttp://www.myspace.com/bosqueblues