[Harp-L] Overblows and harmonicas

I have been trying to get an overblow happening for a while now.  Admittedly, I do not put a lot of effort into it.  I have failed.  I guess my question for you all is this.  I know that Lee Oskars are not the greatest overblowers, I have a few Herings that I am fond of and I was wondering how are they for overblows?  I also have a stock Seydel 1847, are they really pretty easy to overblow out of the box?  Should I practice on that or is it wiser to practice on a cheaper harmonica so I don't wreck my most expensive harmonica?  Lot of questions.  I always find it interesting to see which questions y'all answer and which ones you don't.  My harmonica goal is not to be a pro but to be more than the collector that I am now.

All is not lost! Click now for professional data recovery.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/Ioyw6iif8faktaOQwKrluwR8IPLcgb6jivYRfptD4NvuW2ciB3j1bK/