[Harp-L] Hohner Marine Band Deluxe a disappointment ?

On the subject of Hohner Diatonic Harmonicas. After years of using a blend of Special 20's, Marine Bands and Lee Oskars I bought a full set of Marine Band Deluxe diatonics after winning one. Unfortunately, although I have handled them with 'kid gloves' and played them rather gently in my 'majorly acoustic' show. I have found them to be rather faulty and not reliable. The reeds seem very thin and they definately 'stick' [just when needed most in a lick]. Thats a hassle. Who wants to buy an instrument and need to fiddle about tweaking them out of the box. So I'm pretty peeved with Hohner. These harps are meant to be a step up and shouldn't be causing any trouble so soon.
If I could I would ask Hohner to take a good look at the quality of the manufacture of their products. The modern Blues Blaster Bullet is a thin toned piece of 'crap' with a blue plastic film which peels off.
Quite frankly I'm beginning not trust their product after this experience with the Marine Band Deluxe set.
Rarely has a Special 20 fail me [mind you they don't seem to hold tune as long either in my opinion]. The 'older' model Marine bands could last for years. So finally to sum it up, the New Hohner Harp Amplifier hasn't had any particular accolades either unless I'm very incorrect.
No wonder lot's of avid players are looking at Seydels, other options or  paying the extra cash to get 'Hand modified' refitted harps with Stainless Steel cover Plates etc. Lets hope the Corporate world of Hohner Harmonicas returns to making the 'best' possible instruments for passionate Harmonica players instead of just making money knocking them out for mass International distribution. Oh and whatever happened to Huang they too once were pretty good and lasted. Billy James