[Harp-L] Richard Hunters Loop Pedal advice welcomed and greatly appreciated

Thanks for the advice Richard. I offer lot's of respect for your creativity and service to the harmonica player.You are truely a 'Good'un'. I use a Digitech Rp 200 in one little rig for my street festival shows.
 I realise you are the man for 'patches' and help with that great little unit.
 Now,Looping... actually I wondered about the Boss and The Digitech Jamman as I've scanned back and forth on the Ebay. However, I was a little scared that they may be too complex  for creating [or improvising] tunes'on the fly'? I have lately been considering an Akai Head Rush E2 ? Is that the one in your setup or the E1? I was after the E1 just as a 'rudimendary quick to use pedal' *[as used apparently by Son of Dave and advised by Dave Ferguson another good African loop harp performer]. I'm wondering if the Boss is at all awkward to use, why the advantage loop time and less fade, as you said I guess? Also, a drawcard on the Jamman seems majorly to be loops can be stored and exchanged on a USB card + the longer sampling time? I've never used these tools before and don't want something that requires too much digital brainpower..I'm just a lowly artist come bluesman who likes to get in and 'do the do' and allow my playing/creativity speak for itself.
Could you possibly give me a little more info/suggestion? Greatly appreciated Richard.Thankyou mate-Billy