Re: [Harp-L] Sydel Endorsement.

Well 11 years ago I bought a "Renny" from Douglas Tate, and I became an
"ILUS" endorsee...
Doug paid my passage to Germany to attend the world  harmonica festival in
Trossingham, to help to promote the Renaissance  Chromatic harmonica, which at
the time was new on the market.
But I paid the full retail price for my "Renny", and was happy to promote
such an excellent harmonica!
That was about it... I traveled to SPAH in the States, subsequently,  without
any subsidy.
I still enthuse about the excellence of my "Renny". I am truly delighted
that Seydal continue to build the Renaissance, one of the best chromatic
harmonicas ever. I am privileged to play one!
John Walden
London
England