Re: [Harp-L] Fw: Aussie player seeks an Akai E1 Loop Pedal?

Billy James wrote:
<I'm wondering if any HarpL readers have an Akai Headrush E1 Loop Pedal <that they're not using and want to sell?
<I don't want to pay too much expense for this E1 model pedal but I am <keen to incorporate one of these or the later issue into my shows?

I own a Headrush, and I keep it in my rig because I like the sound of the delays. But my honest opinion is that if you really want a looper, you are MUCH better off getting either the Boss or Digitech loop pedals.

The Headrush will only do 22 seconds of loop for a single layer loop, and 11 seconds for a multi-layer loop. Either way, it's not a whole lotta loopin'. The Boss does a whole lot more in terms of loop time, and the degradation when loops are layered is a lot less.

But like I said, I like the sound of the headrush's delays, and so it stays in my rig.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
harmonica blog at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp
Latest mp3s always at http://broadjam.com/rhunter