[Harp-L] Aussie player seeks an Akai Head Rush E1 Loop Pedal?

     I'm wondering if any HarpL readers have an Akai Headrush E1 Loop Pedal that they're not using and want to sell to me?
   Obviously I don't want the E1 model pedal to be too expensive but I am very keen to purchase one thus to incorporate it or the recent model Akai Head Rush into my solo live shows?
     Is anyone interested in a quick sale?
   Your replies are appreciated,
     BJ.
    Australia