Re: [Harp-L] 2016 CBH

I feel the 2016 is a very player specific ax. You can't just pick it up and play it even if you play other
chromatics. It will usually feel like it's blowing back
at you. The 2016 can sound warm and rich but you must put the time in. Check out this recording
http://student.ccp.edu/student/student24/ED2.htm
The video is in qtime so you might need a plug in from
apple.

Emile Diggs D'Amico

>>> richard weis <richard-w@xxxxxxxxxxx> 07/03/08 22:32 PM >>>
What is it about the 2016 CBH makes it interesting.To me it sounds plastic
like a melodica. Is there an equivilent with a richer fuller more
clarinetish tone.

RJ