Re: [Harp-L] Paul Delay effects

I think the answer to this is complicated and will be disappointing if
you're looking to imitate it, because my understanding is that he designed
/  built his own effects contraption and was potentially looking to market
it?   Am I wrong on this? Someone who knew him / his rig must be listening.

 - Blake