From: Aongus MacCana <amaccana@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Ken Hildebrand <airmojoken@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Harp-L List <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 10:46:05 AM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Paddy Richter Tuning

Hi Ken,
Thank you very much for this kind encouragement. I am pretty sure that
Seydel make the 12 hole Solist in solo tuned version, because I have a hazy
memory of a review of it in the Seydel Newsletter and they even gave music
clips illustrating the different tunings. If I can recover the link I will
send it to you. No doubt Rupert Oysler would be able to tell us whether they
do or not. When I had the good fortune to meet Igor Flach, Seydel's "Man in
Berlin" a month or two ago he gave me to understand that Seydel can supply
any tuning you want and usually not at a huge premium. The snag with the 12
hole Solist as I remember was that it only came in C. Perhaps I could
persuade them to supply me with one in G or D "at a modest premium".
Thanks for that tip about Lee Oskars. I shall invest in a pair as you
suggest at the earliest opportunity. Unfortunately my wife has taken to all
but frisking me every time  I come out of the music store, as she can't
figure out how one man can never seem to have enough harmonicas.
Yes I have Rupert Oyslers DVD - It is a must have! Sadly all I am short of
is actually doing it.
Beannachtaí
Aongus