[Harp-L] ....that's why they call it the blues

Oh well, another chapter in the Warren Bee saga has closed. The so called
friends I was doing business with have decided to bend me over and stick it
where the sun don't shine. It really hurts to put so much heart and soul
into something and have it fall apart. As always I take all of this in as
part of "the process" and try to find some positives. I am now taking my
further refined vision on the harmonica, where it is in my life and how I
can share it with others and surging forward with plan B. Please stay tuned,
HARPTIME will find it's purpose somewhere down the winding road. Sooner
better than later sounds good to me!

WB