Re: [Harp-L] RE: Amp Recommendations

On Jan 14, 2008, at 4:28 PM, Mad Dog Friedman wrote:

Hey George,
I gotta say I still love my Princeton Reverb Recording Amp. Here's the
review I posted last year after I got it:

I use to have a 1974 Princeton Silver Face that I had since 1978 and I
totally loved it -- until it electrocuted me in 2003. Since then I have
used & still own a Fender Vibrolux, an Epihpone Valve Jr. & a Fender Blues
Junior with a vintage 10" speaker I put in it. The new Princeton sounds...

Did you mean to say that you replaced the Blues Junior's speaker with a vintage
12" speaker? That's actually the size of the original speaker in that model.
What model did you replace it with, and how does it sound?

Thanks for clarifying.
Dusty Dave