Re: [Harp-L] The Best Harp Player in the World

Qualifiers can always be added to these "best in the world" handles. Alive or dead, diatonic or chromatic or all around or thechnical or blues or jazz or classical ... you get the idea.

I love Kims playing. He is a wonderful blues diatonic player in the "alive" category. There may be others that are more technically skilled by some measures and I've never heard him play the chromatic like Toots. I'm guessing that what we are reacting to here is what he has to say .

He has wonderful things to say . On that basis instrument choice is important but secondary.

Sent from my iPhone