Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica and Dancing Women

On Jan 6, 2008, at 7:13 PM, kurt crandall wrote:

Speaking of dancing females and harmonica... I was reminded of a gig I did in Holland a couple of years ago. I opened the last set by myself doing a variation of Little Walters Evan's Shuffle.

Great stuff. (The playing too.) You get her number? I'd like to invite her to my next gig. There's nothing like women dancing in front of the bandstand, especially if they've had a bit to drink, have a big smile, and they're young and thin like her. :-) That imbues my playing with a greater sense of purpose.

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Web Design
Blues Harmonica Lessons
W:  www.mojotools.com