From: Bill <bill.eborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: IcemanLE@xxxxxxx; Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 2:46 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Stevie Wonder Harmonica Tunes

"I seem to  remember an awesome addition to one of Herbie Hancock's recent
projects - could  have even been an update on a Stevie song."?
?

Iceman would you (or anyone else for that matter) be able to elucidate
further?  I'd love to hear that!?
?

Thanks very much to everyone for their suggestions but keep them coming
please, the more the better.  I must get a copy of Richard Hunter's book....?
?

Bill?
?