To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Stevie Wonder Harmonica Tunes

I don't have a list memorized, but I really enjoy Stevie when he adds chrom
to other people's projects - usually one or two cuts on a CD. I seem to
remember an awesome addition to one of Herbie Hancock's recent projects - could
have even been an update on a Stevie song.

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.