Re: [Harp-L] Better and cheaper than a Blues Jr!

Mark, that is definitely better than a Blues Junior!  Great tone, similar to
my 5F2H amp.  A little too wet for my taste, but nice and greasy.

Hey, I'm gonna steal that signature lick in the Bring It tune.  Nice
playing!

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/