Re: [Harp-L] 4 Blow Reed Failures - Is it just me?

I think we were at the same Buckeye thing a few years back when Guyger played. Man, you could almost feel the reeds responding when he played. I heard comments from customizers that Guyger's harps would be out of tune pretty fast, but I don't think he cared. He played the real blues.
Steve Webb in frigid, snowy Minnesota