Re: [Harp-L] 4 Blow Reed Failures - Is it just me?

Quoted from a Barbeque Bob post:

which is the single biggest cardinal sin of harp players and a problem few players are gonna want to admit to. It not only hurst harp longevity, it also hurts your tone control, control of bends/overblows, kills your dynamics, and kills your agility on the instrument.

Taking Mr Ross's role here. All true but one of my absolute favourite players just beats the heck out of his harmonicas. Steve Guyger is hard on harmonicas. He does not lack subtlety and nuance. I'd drive a fair bit to see him live. fjm