Re: [Harp-L] What effect is this?

Mike,
    It is not as simple as a long delay. The sound your are hearing is a
delay with a high octabe effect. Here's an article from 2002 where Bo
Mahoney, BT's live sound man describes Blues Traveler's on stage rig.
http://www.bluestraveler.net/info/media/media_display.php?pub_id=211

He mentions that Popper used an, "Alesis Quadraverb, a DigiTech IP33
harmonizer and an Eventide H3000 harmonizer" as part of his live rig which
I'm guessing are responsible for making those delay sounds.

If you would like some suggestions about how to get this sound with standard
effect pedals shoot me a message.

-AJ Silverberg