[Harp-L] What effect is this?

Two-thirds through the song (halfway through the harp solo) there is some sort of time delay effect.  Is it as simple as a long delay?  The repeats seem to be very chimey with a ringing quality.

Sorry to fill the board with another effect related question.  It is so hard to find info about effects and harmonica.  There are a few great Youtube posts from members of the board, but they tend to feature similar rigs.

I am GASing for the DLS Rotosim, but could pick up a pretty sweet delay and envelope filter for the same price.  Really all I want is a delay like the Line6 DL4, leslie effect, and one odd ball like an envelope fliter or octave.

 Mike Fugazzi
Vocals/Harmonica
"The Mike Fugazzi Band"
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.youtube.com/user/mikefugazzi

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan