Re: [Harp-L] Re-tube Baseman 100 top

Apologies!
My mistake.
the amplifier is a Fender Bassman 100 top...
It is 100% tube.
Mea Culpa!
John Walden
London
England

bluesharpamps@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Fender  Bassman 120 head?  The tube Bassman heads that I'm familiar with  are
the 50, 70, 100, and 135.  The only Bassman 120 I know of is a  solid state
combo amp.  Is this an odd-duck tube amp?

-Rick  Davis
The Blues Harp Amps  Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/