Re: [Harp-L] Calling all Harmonica Vendors

I've been hearing some promotion of the movie in LA, and here's some promo going on in Houston.

Does anyone else find it remarkable that the filmmakers are able to shell out for promotion (and prints of the film and tools to make the film) but somehow they couldn't pay the harp players?

I'm normally a very cheery guy, but this project makes my blood run cold.